Als lidorganisatie van de European Women's Lobby mag de NVR een vrouw per categorie nomineren voor de Women of Europe Awards. We horen graag wie wij moeten nomineren. Voor 30 september moeten wij de nominaties hebben gestuurd.
Lees verder voor meer informatie in het Engels:
The Women of Europe Awards are organised by the European Movement International and the European Women’s Lobby, building upon the national awards of several National European Movement Councils. The awards are handed out annually to honour women striving to advance the European project in their professional or private capacity. The role of women in the European project remains largely unrecognised, and the awards highlight the contribution of women in promoting and advancing European issues, and to increase the presence and involvement of women in debates about Europe and its future.
2017 Women of Europe Awards
The 2017 Women of Europe Awards will be handed out on 29 November 2017 in Brussels. It will feature four categories:
Which organisations are eligible to nominate?
Member organisations of the European Movement International and the European Women’s Lobby as well as sponsors are eligible to nominate one candidate for each of the four categories.
Member organisations of the European Youth Forum are eligible to nominate one candidate for the Woman in Youth Activism category.
Nominations by members of member organisations or non-members are ineligible. In case of overlapping memberships, the limit of one nomination per category remains.
When can I nominate?
Nominations are open from 1 September 2017 to 30 September 2017 midnight (CET).
Who can I nominate?
Your nominee must match all the below criteria:
• Women that aim to advance the European project in their professional or private capacity
• Women that undertook concrete cross-border or pan-European action to this end with qualitative and/or quantitative impact, contributing to European integration and/or promoting women’s rights and gender equality in a European context
• Women that underline the European acquis, European values, women’s rights, and gender equality
• Women that took action in recent years, and the activities are expected to continue in the future
• The nominee should be willing to receive public attention for herself and her work
• There is no need to be well known or to be (internationally) recognised already
• The award cannot be given posthumously
|| Printversie | Sitemap | Vorige pagina|
|Geplaatst: 12 september 2017 | Laatste bewerking: 13 oktober 2017|
|NVR in jaartallen